Followers

Grab our banner!

Twolegers and Alexa's Chobots.in Blog!

Hechmex's Blog!

Hechmexs In Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

Questions

Hey guys :D


So you know the questions widget on the side right? Well I already have 2 questions... ahaha. I thought I would never have questions. And I have nothing other to post about so I guess I'll just answer the questions x)

Q: Hi! It's Vasa. Just wondering..will you EVER quit chobots? (Not that I want you to, haha)
A: Hey Vasa :D yeah I'll probably quit chobots. But idk when.

Q: Hello, do you like chicken nuggets?
A: Hello. Yes, yes I do.

Q: Hi it's Robots01 whats your favorite blog you work on?
A: Heyyy. My favorite blog I work on is Shrinky's amazing blog! I love their blog :D

Q: Do fishsticks make you jumpy? -hechmex
A: Lolol no :D

Q: DO YOU LIKE BEING MY BEST FRAND
A. no. I LOVE IT.

Q: Can I lick your face?
A. how about no.


Q: Will You Marry Me? =3 

A: of course.

Q: Hello :D , I was asking can i have template for my blog ?
A: who are you...?

Q: Do ducks like enchiladas? o.o -hechmex
A: fo shuuuure. 


Thanks for the questions :D

-Twolegers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions?

Chobotsinhelp.tk!

Our .Com Blog!

Twolegers' Chobots Blog! :)